Announcement on Scott Guthrie's blog.
- 4.8 MB Download that does not require .NET Framework on the target system
- The tools for VS 2008 will work with VS 2008 and VS 2008 SP1 beta
- Adds more controls to beta 1
- Cross-domain socket support
- Background thread networking
- Support for WCF duplex connections
- Datagrid improvements
- Databinding improvements
- Isolated storage is now 1MB with ability to prompt user to increase storage space
Note that if you want to use VS 2008 SP1 with SL 2 Beta 2, you should install VS 2008 SP1 beta first then the SL2B2 tools.